Wednesday, July 18, 2007

ching chong chinaman on a fence

try to make a dollar out of 15 cent.

I dont know anymore witty racist things to title my posts. I also can't view my own blog becuase of the internet restrictions. It's pretty wild. I can, on the other hand, go to blogger.com and sign in and write posts. They also read all of your email here; it is why unemployment is low.
I drank a lot last night and I have been feeling ill all day. I also had a shiload of clothing tailored and made to order. 6 pieces total, the gem being a great strapless party dress. Try getting that tailored in the states for less than 40 USD. I also got a great foot message with my father's friend Elle, for 68 yuan ( approx. 7 bucks) It lasted an hour. Cab rides are less than $4. I got tara lipinski assasinated for 10 bucks and I bought a dinosaur to ride to school in the fall for like.... double that.
I am making a stop in Hong Kong on Friday before I go to Bali. that should be really traumatic and emotional...In that case I promise to write all about it and take pictures of the disusting pitiful mess I will be.

also its really disgustingly hot yada yada air pollution yada yada electric bikes blah blah

sophmores ( juniors?) currently reading should take a moment to smoke my rod.

blogging is a shameful shameful dirty thing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like this a lot
hope you are having fun

my computer tells me, "You're currently posting as Susan", and i'm a little creeped out because i have no idea how it knows that