Sunday, July 22, 2007

Diagnosis...

For starters I have recently disgnosed myself with appendicitis and I am going to a doctor this morning to have tests done to check. If i'm correct they will have to operate. It is very scary.

About yesterday

good brunch

The guy Mj waned me to hook up with was yucky
there were two guys from the netherlands that were completely hot.
Vincent who was witty and Xander who was like max slechinger but sexy and smooth and not smelly.
They had a pal valyerio from italy who was really hilarious. We were playing bullshit and it was his first time. He was like
" oh dont have"

also met a girl named mischa...half thai but is living in uganda, Very interational.



Havent read harrry potter yet. couldnt really give a shit. I'll have emma send me a synopsis.

No comments: