Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Summary:
I got a back massage from a very stong 75 year old village woman.
I ate a mangosteen.
I played golf for the first time.

I miss toilets that flush. I miss them so badly.
I'm going to spend another night in shanghai and I will try to eat as much as possible.
I havent bought any souvenirs..yet.
I shoudl probably bring somehting nice back for my mother.

I want to party when I get back. There will be cool dance moves? Has anyone learned any dance moves? have either of the two people reading my blog learned any dances moves in the last week?

Interesting news Tom, turns out only gay men and the olsen twins like vespas.
( please help me buy girltalk tickets. oh lord i am begging you. you can have anything...anything...my first born.please oh lord i want to go to this concert.)

eliza and gui too. but we will figure that out later. Unless we never figure it out and regret it for the rest of our lives.

I missed sirenfest...MIA and We are scientists and Voxtrot. Fuck me and this fucking jungle shit.

i want to fly back and sleep in sophies mermaid hair.

I think the altitude here has gotten to my head.

I have picked up and std, an IUD, and a nasty heroin habit.
This is a cry for help.

shout outs:

maggie, chloe,and lily ( answer each others calls or one of you may die!)
I miss zakia and her svelte ass.
thiviya...nice knockers.
cool new pants yuriy
When does gabe get back?
Whats up emma? emma, you there?
whatcha reading susan?
You smell that Noah? I smell something..
someone tell Farah that when I get back we are going to queens and buying me an indian nose ring.

No comments: