Friday, July 20, 2007

HK airport

currently waiting for my flight out of HK to Bali. It was a fuckign ordeal getting to this point. Took a plane from Shnaghai to Shenzhen province then a turbo jet boat to HK. Cried when I arrive. Cried some more when I went to visit my old house. Cried at the view. Cried on my father...who si not flying wiht me today. Kind of scary flying out of HK to Bali alone. I have no one to call. No roaming cellphone. Dad assures me that there will be a car to pick me up but for christs sake he has let me down before. I am wolfing down a plate of fucking amazing chinese noodles.

So he got turned away at the desk becuase his US passport doesnt have anymore blank pages. There are a few in the back but they are reserved for like endorsements or something. check yourts out you know what i mean. So money lost money wasted. Also...this jackass booked a flight back to shanghai for me on the 4th when he clearly knew that I had to be there on the 29th for the proper flight back to the states. I dont know what the fuck is going to happen to me.

No comments: