Monday, July 23, 2007

long posting.




Alright, it isnt appendicitis and she insists its a muscle cramp but if it continues she wants me to gtet a sonogram in the states.
hmph.

Bali is beautiful, the house is right on the beach and I can hear the waves crashing. I am suppose to get a surf lesson friday morning before I leave. The country is very Hindu andyou cna find offerings and temples and such all over. Tomorrow we're going to stay up in the mountains in the north.

had breakfast on the beach this morning. So many good looking surfers. made me embarassed to eat. They are actually really cool.
Billabong is hosting an international competition on Echo beach which is 5 minutes away from us. The rip curl cup is also being held soon. the waves are monster.


This part of the summer is kite season and there are streamers all over town, in the rice paddies, on the beach. It is the beginning of harvest.

shrooms are legal here. nuff said.

My father has decided that as a graduation gift I can have friends over for a week here. alone. schwingza.
I figure a shitload of us like roadtrip across the states in a couple vans. Then when we get to like L.A. a smaller group of us can ffly direct to Bali. the other half of us I probably don't care so much about.

The house can easily accomodate 6-7
and can sort of handle 20
sleeping on the couch is seriously not so bad.
shrooms are fucking legal!

christ!

All of my dads and MJs friends love me. I'm popular. yeah you heard me. yeah.

getting my chinese visa together for my flight back. real pain in the ass. by the time I arrive back home i'll have been on, in total, 8 flights.

ny-chicago-shanghai-hk-depasar and back. I'll fly direct next time.

making a stop in australia sounds good.
then to like the easter islands....galapagos...chile...brazil...cuba...

i want to go to rio de janeiro. old men die and young men cry. hell yes.

forget eurotripping unless it is like eastern europe. overdone.
so many of the wrong people choose to travel to western europe.

wouldn't mind being in a russian vodka bar with a fur coat on in paris. eliza and lily are having fun i am sure.

also. forget travel unless it is with my pals. i miss everyone.

especially joe. he is one funny bitch.

i miss you all.

i am also missing tom parties.
everyday is a party.
cheers.

No comments: